You may use this link https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/ny-27-2018-democratic-nominee-fund-1 to donate to the congressional race for our district. All funds will be kept in reserve to be donated to the eventual Democratic nominee.
The first legislation in the 2017 NYS Assembly session has passed, and guess what? Joe Errigo voted against women’s right to choose and women’s ability to obtain contraceptives just when abortions have decreased. Really, Joe?
Assembly Bill A1748 updates current law and ensures continued protection of a woman’s right to choose. Assembly Bill A1378 requires commercial group health insurance policies to cover all FDA-approved contraceptive drugs, devices and products when prescribed by a health care provider.
Like most Republicans, Joe Errigo wants to take the women of New York back to 1950.
So, as President Obama reminded us often, it’s important more important than ever to remain vigilant and take action. Change happens at the grass roots, and good government begins with you. Political activism is the best way to make your voice heard. You can’t influence anything by sitting on the sidelines.
Stand up and fight for the causes you believe in! Participate in the process by helping with the hard work of local politics. There are roles in this process for everyone.
– Barbara Baer (Democratic candidate for NYS assembly in 2016)
We are deeply saddened by the sudden death of Mendon Democratic Committee member, Paul MacAulay in December. The editorial board at the Democrat and Chronicle wrote this piece in his honor titled, “A true believer in justice for all”. Please take a moment to read it. Paul’s obituary is posted beneath as well. Donations in Paul’s name can be made to Campaign for Justice or the Mendon Public Library.
Please join us for our 2nd annual Ice Cream Social – Thursday, August 25th, 7:00 p.m. at the Mendon Community Center – 167 North Main St., Honeoye Falls. Free! Come for ice cream and casual conversation.
Join us for a beautiful evening on July 14th to
Meet and Greet Diana Kastenbaum, our candidate for the U.S. Congress
Diana is an energetic business leader (owns and operates Pinnacle Manufacturing in Batavia), who:
- Defends Medicare, The Affordable Care Act and Social Security;
- Supports quality, low cost public education;
- Believes America should be doing everything it can to be the leader in development of alternative energy and keep our land, air, and water clean;
- Knows how to grow the economy and put people back to work.
Her opponent, Chris Collins, was the first member of Congress to endorse Donald Trump.
He is no more the right person to represent you in Congress than is Donald Trump the right person to be president. Help make this his last campaign.
Please join your friends and the Mendon Democratic Committee to meet Diana and learn how we can ensure our community values are represented in Washington.
- Thursday, July 14th 7:00PM
- Hosted by Robert and Lisa Withers
- 12 Hurlingham Drive, Honeoye Falls located just off Hwy 251
- Donations to the campaign, (a suggested $50), are sincerely appreciated
- Refreshments will be served
- For more information or to RSVP contact Tim Pryor, Mendon Dems Chair, 585-314-3339, 888 Pittsford Mendon Center Rd., Pittsford, NY 14534; MendonDems2008@gmail.com;
- To learn more about the candidate please check out Diana’s website; http://www.dianakastenbaum.com
Authorized by Diana Kastenbaum for Congress